We currently have an exciting opportunity as Accountant for a well-known fashion company. In this role, you will be the primary responsible for a set of international legal entities within the Group. You will be part of a highly qualified Finance team in a fast-growing global fashion company. As you will be responsible for the accounting of the French division you will also have the direct contact and communication with the colleagues working as well as get the opportunity to go on trips to the office in Paris. Your working place will be in the group’s new headquarters in the city center of Stockholm.
For this role we are looking for a French-speaking accountant who enjoys working with numbers but also has great communication and analytical skills as you will constantly work with improving the processes and efficiency. Your responsibilities include:
• Direct responsibility for the day-to-day accounting i.e. general ledger entries, internal and external support, closing and reporting for selected legal entities
• Preparing internal monthly and yearly reports and analyses as well as assist the auditors
• Improving the internal monthly reporting process and policies
• VAT and other statutory reporting
• Working with the Head of Global Accounting and CFO, delivering ad hoc analyses and proactive work to continually develop processes and systems.
To be selected for interviews you must be fluent in French but most importantly have relevant experience from accounting and preferably an interest in fashion. Besides that, we are looking for:
• At least Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Finance/Accounting
• 1-4 years of professional experience as a Financial Controller/Accountant
• Fluency in French and English is required. Scandinavian language skills are meriting
• Experience from French companies and knowledge in French GAAP, VAT and tax reporting is meriting
• Proficient knowledge in Excel. Experience from the ERP system Microsoft Dynamics AX is a merit as well as previous retail and/or e-commerce experience.
Tel: 070 777 50 36