With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, chances are that our products are a familiar part of your daily routine. Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we´ve grown into one of the world´s most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 150 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product. We create, market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh.
Unilever is looking for Channel & Category Development Manager (CCD) for Ice Cream in Sweden, Solna Office
Are you a passionate about category and channel development, shoppers and selling with a purpose?
Do you want to work with some of Sweden´s favorite and most delicious Ice Cream brands such as GB Glace, Ben&Jerry´s, Magnum etc.
We are now looking for a Channel & Category Development Manager (CCD) to join our Ice Cream Customer Development team in Solna focusing on the acceleration of growth for our Ice Cream category in Sweden (working with both Grocery and Out of Home channel development).
About the role
As CCD, you will be responsible for developing Channel and Category growth strategies for Ice cream category in Sweden.
You will have a team management role (with 3 direct reports) responsible for Category and Trade management team in Sweden.
Your goal is to drive ice cream category development as well as drive Unilever competitiveness resulting in turnover growth, market share gain and improved profitability for our channels as well as developing long-term strategy growing and entering new channels for ice cream category.
We are looking for a highly driven team leader with a growth & shopper-centric mindset and previous Marketing and Sales experience with strong record as well as category experience. You will be working with Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain and Country Category Business Team in Sweden and across Nordics.
Main accountabilities & key responsibilities
· Drive category growth by being the best at delighting shoppers along the path to purchase, wherever they shop
· Development & Execution of Channel & Category plans to deliver targets for the year
· Secure execution of Net Revenue Management plans
· Represent Customer and Channel view in forecasting
· Develop and lead execution of brand & category solutions for customers and channels, always integrating shoppers and customer & channel insights
· Secure seamless collaboration between Marketing and Sales team
· Direct responsibility over Cat Man and Trade management team (3 direct reports)
· Work in close collaboration with your category team of Category Managers, CCD, Brand Managers, Finance and Supply Chain.
· Develop an optimal integrated promo plan and manage promo investments per channel
· Ongoingly and actively strengthen the relationship between Unilever and the customers, building customer collaborations of the future
· Deliver the big now whilst creating the big next- you seek, create and experiment with new models to grow beyond the norm and deliver total category growth
· In this role, you are also responsible for short- & long-term category financial forecasting process
• You have a growth mindset with great drive and ambition towards result-oriented commercial work
• You thrive from channel development and capturing new opportunities on the market
• You have past experience and a proven track record of successful key account management/customer relationship management brand building and/or category management
• Strong Shopper mindset and consumer insight development
• Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
• University degree in Business Administration, Finance or Marketing
• Previous experience in leadership
• Previous Sales experience from a customer and/or e-commerce side is a plus.
For the right person this is a unique opportunity to contribute to and be a part of the step change which lies ahead in terms of accelerating growth for our Swedish business.
Could this be U?
As a person you are data driven, independent and result driven, business & strong relationship oriented.
You have a growth mindset and drive, strong passion for channels and shoppers and you take ownership for tasks and can handle complexity and set your own goals. To work as a CCD at Unilever you are a person with a winning growth mindset who likes to work in a dynamic environment, driving great team with high pace and constantly look for change and improvements to deliver on customer and shopper demands as well as outperform competition.
It takes a special blend of ambition, people skills and commercial acumen; you need to be credible and confident in front of people and have a passion for growing businesses, coupled with the power to influence and negotiate. It is important that you have fully developed communication skills and a positive can-do mentality/ personality.
What´s in it for you?
Unilever offers you the opportunity to drive growth of strong brands while developing lasting, challenging careers. You will have big responsibilities, but it comes with a lot of freedom. There is also a bigger purpose behind our business; To improve the everyday lives of consumers in the Nordics, and to do it in a sustainable way. In Unilever Sweden we have a strong local business and organization– but with global resources and knowledge!
If you find this interesting and have the qualifications, please do not hesitate to apply to the position by sending us your CV and personal letter through Jurek´s website, www.jurek.se. For more information regarding this role, please contact Jurek Marketing & Communication, Cajsa Malm; firstname.lastname@example.org or Martina Alexandersson; email@example.com.
Please send your application as soon as possible as there will be an on-going screening process. We embrace diversity in our workforce. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants.
Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail.