The Head of Corporate Finance & Control will join the Group Treasury team and will be a member of Group Treasury Management team based in Stockholm at the global HQ.
The Corporate Finance and Control (CF&C) team is responsible for follow up and reporting of the financial exposure of the Group. Furthermore, long-term funding and rating are also key responsibilities within this team.
A typical day
You will be a key enabler for the continued drive of Treasury´s ambitious strategy of being the best possible business partner on the path to profitable growth of the company. Additionally, you will have a key role in Group Treasury´s transformational and digitalization journey.
Strong collaboration and leadership ability within Group Treasury and other functions is the main driver for success in this position.
Some of your key responsibilities:
• Treasury accounting and controlling responsibility for the finance net and related balance items. Manage the monthly and quarterly reporting.
• Ensure compliance with all internal and external requirements.
• Proactive management and analysis of the Groups balance sheet and long-term funding.
• Continue to drive strong collaboration with other finance functions and the Business Areas.
• Continue to drive the journey of continuous improvements and processes efficiency enhancements within Treasury´s day-to-day deliverables.
• Participating in developing the strategic agenda of Group Treasury.
• Coach and develop the team members and coordinate the ongoing work.
Who you are
• Agile - Mindset and willing to drive changes to work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results
• Analytical - With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
• Collaborative - You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions
• Communicative - Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels
• Energetic - Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You´ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term
• Expert - You not only know your area of expertise, you´re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more
• (a) Leader - You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
• Influential - You get to know your stuff and can articulate it well, building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
• A problem-solver - You see challenge as opportunity.
Education & experience
• University degree preferably within Finance and Administration.
• Experience of leading teams in multicultural and complex organizations, with willingness and genuine interest to grow people and teams. Leading and drive complex projects, with many stakeholders involved from different functions.
• Strong knowledge in treasury accounting and financial risk follow up.
• Experience of analyzing and simulate balance sheet and the S&P rating methodology.
• Experience of long-term funding strategy, knowledge of relevant documentation and negotiations.
• Excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written).
This is a fulltime assignment starting February 1st 2021. End date 30rd of November.
Ansök på: www.jurek.se
Vid eventuella frågor om tjänsten är du välkommen att kontakta ansvarig konsultchef Sophie Hersvall, email@example.com
Varmt välkommen med din ansökan!