Share your passion for Corporate sales
Do you like working in an international environment and would like to work for one of the world´s top brands? Would you like to be a part of driving our corporate sales business together with our BMW dealer network?
We are now looking for a Key Account Manager to join our team as our current KAM is moving on to another position at BMW. You will have the key position towards our dealers and our corporate clients on the Swedish market.
In this function your main responsibilities and tasks will be:
• Contact and conquer new corporate customers
• Flourish the relationships and cooperation with current customers
• Monitor and support our dealer network corporate sales performance
• Support dealers and co-visit corporate customers on local markets
• Conduct quotations to large customers
• Be a contact with International Corporate Sales and develop international customers on the Swedish Market.
• Develop and support dealers with data and targets
• Support dealers in local activities, such as events, for corporate customers and be active support in sales related issues.
The position reports to our Corporate Sales Manager Sweden, and is based at our modern facilities in at the Northern European headquarters in Sollentuna. The position requires weekly travel.
Pre-Requisites for the role:
• Great analytical skills with a relevant business degree in Economics or Marketing
• Preferably a background in Corporate sales
• Good negotiation skills and high problem-solving mentality
• Good skills in MS Excel and database analysis (Vroom) is required
• Fluent in written and spoken Swedish and English
• A flexible mindset with the ability to work independently on multiple tasks
• The ability to take your knowledge and current network to provide advice tailored in an effective and efficient manner.
• Structured and thorough work methods
• Proactive self-starter with a lot of drive
• Excellent communication skills with high focus on giving our dealers and end-customers great quality in support and response
• Strong social skills
• Great at building and maintaining good relationships.
If you find this interesting and have the qualifications, please do not hesitate to apply to the position by sending us your CV and personal letter through Jurek´s website; www.jurek.se. For more information regarding this role, please contact Jurek Marketing & Communication, Cajsa Malm email: email@example.com or Martina Alexandersson email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nobody drives BMW by coincidence. It´s a conscious choice, often the result of a dream. Neither is there anyone working at BMW by coincidence. Do you want to work with us? Welcome to send us your application including CV and letter.