Founded in 1872, today Pirelli counts 19 tyre industrial plants in four continents, operating through a widespread sales network in over 160 countries around the world. Pirelli is also the leader in the "Premium", the high range segments with high technological content.
Däckia Ab is part of Pirelli and one of Sweden´s leading tire service chains and caters to individuals and companies. The chain includes 63 Däckia workshops and 50 collaborating partners across the country. Däckia has a wide range of tires and rims, for servicing everything from large construction machinery to wheelbarrows. Däckia AB has been owned by Pirelli since June 2012. The last few years have been characterized by stable profitability. The basis for the successes are dedicated and knowledgeable employees and partners. In 2019, the company had sales for 700 million sek and employed around 300 employees. During high season, Däckia employs 500 employees. From May 2020, the companies are working in an integrated operation in a new office in Kista Science Tower.
We are now looking for a Senior Purchasing Specialist to be responsible for sourcing equipment, goods and services and managing vendors. The successful candidate will be able to perform procurement activities across multiple categories of spend and will have an opportunity to be part of a project of a full transformation of all indirect purchasing processes in the company, including a review of supplier´s portfolio, implementation of new processes and e-procurement software. The Senior Purchasing Specialist reports to Moscow-based Purchasing manager of RU, NO and MEAI region, and will be placed at our office in Kista, Stockholm.
• Define, prepare and conduct sourcing activities for Services, Goods, CAPEX categories.
• Maintain the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation
• Actively collaborate with Global and Regional Category Leaders and roll-out global strategies and projects on a country level
• Plan, complete and implement project pipeline based on company´s demand in alignment with the Global and Regional Category Leaders
• Be responsible for Purchasing KPI´s for Services and indirect Goods
• Support an overall framework for the Supplier Management process, including Supplier Segmentation, Supplier Onboarding, and Supplier Evaluation.
• Develop and manage relationships with strategic suppliers and internal stakeholders that contribute to higher performance of the company
• Lead cross-functional teams for sourcing activities
• Prepare reports, procedures and requirements
• Higher education (Master degree in Procurement, engineering or economics is an advantage).
• 5+ years´ work experience in international procurement / purchasing (preferably in Services/Marketing/CAPEX Purchasing).
• Experience from retail/automotive/FMCG industry is an advantage.
• Motivated and proactive self-starter with great own leadership skills
• A great communicator and very well developed soft skills with the ability to network with suppliers and resellers, as well as people in the organization
• Fluent in Swedish and English
• PC skills: MS Office, with a focus on Excel, and purchasing software
To be successful in the role you need to be a skilled communicator and negotiator. You are prestigeless and excellent at dealing with different requests and opinions from your many contacts. You are used to working in an international organization and you are avaliable to limited travelling. You are a self-driven person who is responsible and willing to make your own decisions and to steer and manage different processes within purchasing. Furthermore, you are a good problem solver with great analytical skills.
If you find this interesting and have the qualifications, please do not hesitate to apply to the position by sending us your CV and personal letter through Jurek Marketing & Communication´s website; www.jurek.se. For more information regarding this role, please contact Jurek Marketing & Communication, Lotta Köhler email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Martina Alexandersson, email@example.com