Are you the one? Are you available at once?
Open assignment for a consultant in an American matrix organisation for one year
• To the Country Directors (multi-country support) and Business Unit Managers (and franchise teams):
• Delivering market and financial analysis in support of audience and product needs to maximize market value
• To the Finance & SME Managers in the countries:
• Delivering analysis and plans in a manner consistent with agreed commercial processes
• To the N&B Finance/ SME Service Center BP&A team lead:
• Supports market and financial analysis and planning
• Supports demand planning and supply management
As a member of the N&B Finance/ SME Service Center BP&A team,
• Builds and owns the required patient models - coordinates and aligns all the stakeholders (medical and commercial teams), uses external data sources and has the responsibility of the outcome and alignment with the financial forecast.
• Designs, creates and maintains all the sales reporting tools (including Tableau dashboards, off-line repots, etc.)
• Maintains and updates the Audited ITM SQL sales database
• Develops an appropriate BU forecasting model and prepares with the other team members the proposed Budget / FC.
• Develops, in collaboration with the Country Directors and BUMs market and financial analyses in support of the product strategy.
• Supports and challenges countries management teams and business units in budget and other forecast preparation.
• Initiates and coordinates BU and affiliate encompassing market research
• Supports and advises country teams in preparation of DWS discussions with MSM team.
• Prepares pricing forecast and supports pricing business cases based on countries and pricing teams´ input
• Evaluates opportunity and risk of different product strategies, programs and tactics (e.g. evaluates lifecycle opportunities)
• Owns and uses the quantitative competitive data
• Maximizes the utilization of the available primary and secondary data sources/systems in support of country/audience/product
• Looks for and explores additional data sources when necessary
• Develops and maintains best practices and shared approaches and coordinates across countries, audiences and products
• Conforms to agreed planning and analyses processes
• Builds capability in market analysis and planning
• Provides backup for other team members in case it is needed
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge.
• Academic level
• At least three years of relevant experience from a nordic pharmaceutical industry
• Fluent in English, both in oral and written communication.
• Strong Excel knowledge.
• Strong VBA knowledge.
• Strong SQL knowledge
• Experience with Tableau
• Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
• Presentation skills
• Knowledge and ability to work well within a matrix environment to influence successful product development and commercialization
• Strategic thinker with ability to formulate, develop, write and execute market analysis and business forecasts, an ability to capture important insights from the marketplace, and with a working knowledge of clinical development, regulatory, operations and finance
• Ability to champion ideas, focus on results and command respect through exercise of sound business judgment and clear decision-making
• Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to lead, interact with, focus, and drive consensus among individuals from a variety of cultures, and disciplines (medical, finance, licensing, sales, marketing)
• Ability to interpret commercial, medical and economic product data and positioning and develop sound analytical data to support marketing strategies.
• Management skills-- planning, prioritization, objective setting, meeting management, project management and plan execution
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to efficiently and productively communicate both orally and in writing at all levels
• Creative problem solver
• Demonstrates behavior consistent with clients Values.
• Business professional with capacity to grow and learn, self-aware, emotionally intelligent.
• Ability to spot and synthesize relevant competitive information.
• Accurate and organized.
We have asked Jurek to handle this assignment and if you need further information about the assignment and the recruitment process – please contact responsible recruiters; contact Emma.Liljeqvist@jurek.se or call +46 70471 17 53 or contact email@example.com or call +46 760 02 69 09.
If you are interested of the position and do think you have the right skills – please apply at: www.jurek.se